The SafeBox is the new electrically insulated class II industry standard power range of products for safeguarding signalling distribution on the rail and road networks.
The Class II units have been developed with input from experienced Network Rail engineers and consultants with on track feedback from installers and maintainers to build a range of products that are strong, durable, high impact and vandal proof. The SafeBox range is quick to install and offers easy maintenance with a long service life in excess of 40 years.
The SafeBoxes are manufactured with a full EIC (Electrical Insulated Coating) encapsulating a stainless steel substrate material to overcome a range of challenges encountered during the installation, maintenance and protection of power distribution equipment. Due to the unique way we manufacture our ClassII enclosures we can adapt our designs to suit your exact challenge or application.
With an expanding range of products Henry Williams now offer a portfolio of solutions to suit most signalling installations and cable sizes or to the customers specific design and specification.
- Wide range of product acceptance for FSP01, FSO02, FSP03 and FSP04’s
- Removable gland plates for ease of cable fitting
- Triangular key hinged doors for speed of access (no fiddly screws)
- Ease and speed of cable installation on-site
- Form 3, Form4A or Form 4B segregation of incomer/outgoing 650V feeder cables dependant on specification requirements
- 5kg impact tested to IK09 in accordance with BS EN 62262:2002
- Dielectric tested to 3.5 kV in accordance with BS EN 61439-1:2011
- Ingress protection rated IP4X
- Continued operation after flooding
- 40 year life
- Rated voltage 690VAC
- Mounted in standard BRS SM440 mounting rails and space for first fit applications
- Wide range of mounting arrangements including a separate annex enclosure for SIN119 applications
- For cable up to 120mm2
PRODUCT ACCEPTANCE CERTIFICATES – Click on the icons for the full certs
Click on the link below or the product information pages on the side bar for more detailed information
Can’t see what you want or need more information just get in touch through the website to email@example.com