Our M&E Division hopes to find a qualified and cost-conscious professional to fill the open position of Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety within the department
- Responsible for , develop and implement production policies and procedures
- Responsible for and delegate manufacturing tasks so that team can meet production deadlines
- Responsible for the efforts of manufacturing workers on the production floor
- Responsible for production targets being met.
- Carry out time and motion surveys.
- Communicate expectations to production workers and appraises their performance
- Educate production team members about preferred occupational health and safety practices
- Establish priorities to ensure manufacturing team works most efficiently
- Check manufacturing equipment and control points to ensure efficient workflow is maintained
- Address production problems as they arise
- Responsible for the assets of the company under your control, organise for the repair or replacement of faulty production equipment
- Evaluate new production equipment
- Report on team performance to Production Director
- Make recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
- Recruits, hires, and trains new production workers to perform their duties
- Counsels and disciplines production employees who fail to perform or violate company policies
- Implement recommended manufacturing cost reduction strategies
- Nurture cooperation and communication within production team and other departments
Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership, Production Experience,
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Ability to Work and Make Decisions Under Pressure
- Time Management Skills
- Computer Literacy
- People Person
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team,
Minimum HNC in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or a Related Field.