The SafeBox is the new electrically insulated class II industry standard power range of products for safeguarding signalling distribution on the rail and road networks.
The Class II units have been developed with input from experienced Network Rail engineers and consultants with on track feedback from installers and maintainers to build a range of products that are strong, durable, high impact and vandal proof. The SafeBox range is quick to install and offers easy maintenance with a long service life in excess of 40 years.
The SafeBoxes are manufactured with a full EIC (Electrical Insulated Coating) encapsulating a stainless steel substrate material to overcome a range of challenges encountered during the installation, maintenance and protection of power distribution equipment.
With an expanding range of products Henry Williams now offer a portfolio of solutions to suit most signalling installations and cable sizes or to the customers specific design and specification.
- Product acceptance No PA05/05297
- Removable gland plates for ease of cable fitting
- Triangular key hinged doors for speed of access (no fiddly screws)
- Ease and speed of cable installation on-site
- Form4A segregation of incomer/outgoing 650V feeder cables
- 5kg impact tested to IK09 in accordance with BS EN 62262:2002
- Dielectric tested to 3.5 kV in accordance with BS EN 61439-1:2011
- Ingress protection rated IP4X
- Continued operation after flooding
- 40 year life
- Rated voltage 690VAC
- Mounted in standard BRS SM440 mounting rails and space
- FSP01 (radial) and FSP02 (dual end fed manually configurable) for cable up to 120mm2